Download the Skope app here: https://appsto.re/ca/iiPi8.i
Due to high volumes, please send us suggestions for improvements to the Skope app for iOS to prioritize your application.
What we do:
Skope instantly connects you with everyone around you:
- All posts are viral
- Direct message anyone
- Expand your view to all locations.
- Scan users by distance.
Who we are:
Skope is an innovation of SpeakGeo Corporation, an industry leader in location-based social networking. We do not believe in isolated networks; our solutions enable borderless communication across all communities.
The Project Manager establishes and leads assigned projects which includes: launching new products and services, application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering and deployments. The role is expected to hold the primary project relationship with the Accountable Executive and understands the line of business.
- Work from home 60-80%
- 5 weeks vacation
- Internet/phone allowance
- Company paid lunches during onsite work
- Flextime options available
- 100% health and dental benefits
- Child daycare options
- Flexible onsite dress code
- 20% performance incentive
Job: Project Management
Primary Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Key Accountabilities and Qualifications:
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Manages project scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters...
- Manages financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and project expenditures
- Defines and tracks project milestones
- Provides continued insight in the viability of the business case
- Assists with the negotiations of complex contracts with external vendors
- Possesses a university degree and/or 3 to 6 years relevant work experience
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset
- PMP preferred and/or in progress